Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Buddy Reading

This week we discussed writing for a specific audience, so we decided to write stories and recounts that would entertain the younger students at our school. We spent the first few days of the week writing and illustrating these stories and we all had lots of different ideas - Miss Stone was very impressed!

Here is the beginning of Alex's story, about his early visit from Santa!

Last week on Sunday, Santa came to my house to play with me. We had lots of fun. Santa came in his sleigh with his 8 reindeer and they were all very friendly.
Image result for santa

The first place we visited using Santa's sleigh was the candy farm. When we got there we ate lots of chocolate and lollipops and they tasted sweet like honey. When I ate the chocolate it melted in my mouth with joy. After eating all those sweets Santa got FATTER, his face grew more round, his stomach grew out of his shirt and his pants ripped! I asked him if he was okay and he just replied “Ho Ho Ho”.   

Check out Davarni's story about 3 bears:

                  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys are awesome. I love the way you guys have made this beautiful slide show. The pictures that came up were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Reuben and i am from Grey main school i like your animation and your punctuation.
    Good bye.

    ReplyDelete