Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Science Intensive with Mr Nath

This week the students have spent time in some other classes to learn about different topics. Today they visited Room 10 and learnt about fire. After investigating and learning about fire, fire hazards and safety precautions, the students created raps so that they would remember what to do in an emergency.

                             

They also made posters to share their learning with the rest of the school. This one was made by Telesia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Hadia and I am a student in room 21. I really like Telesia Fire safety and Fire Hazard poster. It made me think of when we learned about fire safety and for science we also went to different classes.If you would like to see my blog please visit http://odshadiar.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete