Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

Cooking in Room 8!

Following on from our measurement breakout, we used our fractions and measurement knowledge again today as we baked as a class. We knew that we wanted a shared lunch to end the term, but our whanau have already brought in heaps of food over the last few weeks for camp fundraising. So instead we decided to bake a tasty treat that we can all share on our last day tomorrow.



We split into groups of four and began to make our brownie mixture. We were careful to read the recipe very carefully to make sure that it would taste really good.



Once we had finished making our batch we put all of the mixture into a large baking tray. Then Miss Stone and Charlie added the final ingredient: chocolate! The brownie came out of the oven really well and we are looking forward to trying it tomorrow. 


8 comments:

  1. WOW room 8, That sounds sooo yummy i love how you tell us every detail i love checking out your blog every week. p.s if you want to see my learning check it out at : http://odsfrancescap.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Hadia and I am a student in room 21 at Owairaka School I really like Cooking plan. It made me think of the brownies and yummy food we made together and the whanau group this year made pudding it was delicious. Have you thought about making some delicious, tasty looking food at the end of the year it’s gonna be fun. If you would like to see my learning, please visit
    http://odshadiar.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, it is me Krisha from Owairaka School. I really like your cooking fractions and measurement learning. Have you thought of posting a video of doing it. If you would like to see my learning, please visit my blog
    krishas.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my name is Isaiah and I like the cooking because it looks so yummy I wish i was there.If you want to see my learning check it out at http://odsisaiaho.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Room 8, that sounds delicious. I like how you describe how, when and where you made brownies. Maybe next time you could put a video in. Ps if you want to see my blog go to https://odsketulaj.blogspot.co.nz/ From Ketula, Room 21, Owairaka School.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, m name is Jacob I go to Owairaka Primary. I am in Room 21. Thank you for sharing about your cooking. It looked yum. We had a cooking term last term and my favourite thing to make was making muffins. What is your favourite thing to cook? Please visit my blog http://odsjacobw.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my name is ali i go to Owiaraka Prmary school and is fun we play 10 second tag and a was the first one to get out on 10 second im super bad and good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Room 8,my name is Raharuhi from Kawakawa Primary I really like Cooking plan. It made me think of the brownies and yummy food we made with my whanau group this year made pudding it was delicious. Have you thought about making some delicious, tasty looking food at the If you would like to see my learning, please visit my blog kpsraharuhip.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete