Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

NZ Dance Visit!

Today the NZ dance company visited Glenbrae School and we were lucky enough to watch them perform and have a workshop! We really enjoyed watching the show - it made us laugh heaps!



It involved a series of dances inspired by different cultures, music, sounds and ideas. This meant that there was something for everyone to enjoy!

After lunch we returned to the hall alongside room 7 for a dance workshop. We learnt a hiphop routine which was a great laugh! However we had so much fun dancing that we did not manage to take any photos - you will just have to believe us when we say that we were great dancers!



3 comments:

  1. Wow,they were awesome and I had so much laughter from them. Keep it up guys, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'am Omar from Owairaka.school.nz those dancers are a professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is Natalie and I am a student in room 21 at Owairaka School. I really liked the photos and information about the workshop. which is your favourite move. If you would like to see my learning please visit my blog at http://odsyousifk.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete